9/25/16 (published 9/30/16): Planting ceremony on proposed DAPL site
– Red Warrior Camp (video length 2:26):
9/25/16: Four directions prayer and chants at DAPL site.
– Indigenous Environmental Network (video length 17:49):
–Manape Hocinci Ga (video length 3:26):
9/25/16: Praying and singing at site with plant medicines, line to north, etc.
9/25/16: Singing and praying.
(video length 0:31):
9/25/16: Update behind the caravan of Protectors & police, a presence of prayer…. “We are watching, THE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!“
– Digital Smoke Signals (video lenght 35:42):
9/25/16: Update @ ~ 11 am:
– Digital Smoke Signals (video lenght 44:02):
9/25/16 (published 9/27/16): About the planting and prayers, and false media reports
– Indigenous Environmental Network (video length 1:19):
2 photos: Water protectors have taken it upon themselves to defend their indigenous rights and say: “If construction continues daily, then action to stop construction will also continue daily.“ #redwarriorcamp #noDAPL #waterislife
8 photos at site by Emily Arasim:
Indigenous Environmental Network photo of (mostly) women, the pipeline, and the willows:
9/25/16: 31 photos byJohn Wathen: