9/27/16: Red Warrior Camp post summarizing day:
9/27/16: Indigenous Environmental Network Press Release:
9/27/16: Water Protectors led by ceremony, move in mass to halt Pipeline construction:
–Kaden Jeray live (video length 0:43):
9/27/16: “We Are Unarmed”
(video length 7:32):
9/27/16: Standing strong leads to shaking hands with the row of police…
–Red Warrior Camp (video length 3:12):
9/27/16: Travis Harden sings and inspires the frontlines on the road
–Travis Harden (video length 1:06):
9/27/16: Myron Dewey‘s final cut of the militarized reaction to the water protector prayers and handshakes after all: Myron wrote: ”Peaceful Indigenous Protectors vs. Militarization of local police force,
LRad (sound canon using high frequency) brought to peaceful praying Indigenous People..
Water Protectors still show love and prayers…on a non-violent direct action September 27, 2016”
– Digital Smoke Signals (video length 3:19):
9/27/16: Morning prayer update with Myron Dewey, estimating government expenses for 300-400 people praying.
– Digital Smoke Signals (video length 14:20):
9/27/16: Cop check in, road closed, call POC – Emergency command office in Mandan- video the officer refuses Dewey’s request for contact information.
– Digital Smoke Signals (video length 1:03):
9/27/16: Was unable to go live; tree-planting action, blocked in
– Digital Smoke Signals (video length 0:38):
9/27/16: Update – telling security folks to follow protocol – Won’t say what agency he’s from.
– Digital Smoke Signals (video length 4:11):
9/27/16: Everyone ok, coming back to camp – several hundred cars
– Digital Smoke Signals (video length 3:31):
9/27/16: Tom Goldtooth‘s update on the ground
– Sara Shor from 350.org (video length 4:02):
– Oyate Media Network (video length 6:34):
9/27/16: As the line of cops show up
– Oyate Media Network (video length 0:30):
9/27/17 (published 9/28/16): Standing Rock Stand-Off
– John L. Wathen (video length 4:55):
9/27/16 (Pub. 9/28/16): Riot Police get a big surprise at Standing Rock when Water Protectors halt pipeline construction.
– Todd Darling (video length 5:56):